Treatments for Low Testosterone
One of the most common hormonal imbalance issues in men is low testosterone. While a normal testosterone level is certainly necessary for a healthy sex drive, maintaining a healthy level of testosterone is essential for continued, holistic well-being in men.
Facts About Hormone Therapy
- Hormone receptors are found in virtually every part of your body. If your hormones are out of balance, your health will suffer.
- Balanced hormones help promote the health of your bones, teeth, brain, heart, eyes, skin, metabolism, and more.
- The most important hormones to target with hormone therapy are testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, DHEA, thyroid, and cortisol.
- When administered correctly, hormone therapy does not cause side effects.
- Hormone therapy works quickly and will continue to provide benefits as long as you continue the treatment.
- In recent years, age-related hormone decline is striking at younger ages and accelerating faster, perhaps due to the presence of pollutants and toxins in the environment that can disrupt the endocrine system and cause hormonal imbalance.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to achieve an erection and sustain it during sexual intercourse. ED affects approximately 40% of men over the age of 40 and it increases 10% each decade. That’s 70% of men at age 70! But it doesn’t have to affect you!
If you’re one of the millions of men affected by ED, don’t worry — Aspire Rejuvenation can help. Let our erectile dysfunction clinics in Orlando and Pittsburgh correct this condition with a treatment option that best suits your needs.
Sexual Arousal Peptide (PT-141)
If you’re like many millions of people who suffer from symptoms of sexual dysfunction, you know how much it can put a strain on your relationship and your overall quality of life.
It can even cause other physical and emotional issues for you and your partner, including: lack of desire for sexual activity; physical inability to achieve or maintain an erection (in men); physical pain when attempting intercourse; shame, self-consciousness and humiliation; strain on your relationship; and more.
Male Infertility Treatment
Many infertile couples have more than one cause of infertility, so it’s likely you will both need to see a doctor. It might take a number of tests to determine the cause of infertility.
Diagnosing Male Infertility Problems Typically Involves:
- General physical examination and medical history
- Semen analysis
- Hormone testing
How Aspire Rejuvenation Does Male Hormone Fertility Treatment
Male infertility is commonly treated with hormone treatments and medications. Aspire Rejuvenation provides personalized hormone therapy according to the latest advancements in male fertility science. Your comfort, your safety, and your satisfaction are incredibly important to us, which is why we have incorporated multiple safeguards into our treatment:
- We use bioidentical hormones, not dangerous synthetic hormones.
- We use safe delivery methods that mimic your body’s own natural methods for producing and using hormones.
- We base all dosages on lab testing.
- When you’re low on a hormone, we don’t just boost it to the bottom of the “normal” range. Instead, we raise it until you reach the level where you feel your best.
- We offer lifestyle advice and anti-aging products to help support the effectiveness of your hormone therapy.
- We cultivate an ongoing relationship with each client. We monitor key health markers and make it easy to schedule timely follow-up appointments.
Ready to Get Started?
At Aspire Rejuvenation, we provide many different treatments to suit various needs. After finding the treatment that might be right for you, contact one of our confidential and discreet licensed physicians to schedule your consultation.
Not sure which solution is best for your needs? Let us help you find the right treatment.