Low Testosterone (LOW-T) can be Treated
Testosterone is a hormone found in men (and women, to a lesser extent) and is critical to the regulation of many of the body’s processes. As we age, the effects of andropause or low testosterone (“low-T”) can become a major burden to our day-to-day lives.
Common Symptoms of Low-T
Some of the effects you may experience due to low testosterone include:
- Reduced bone density and anemia
- Hair thinning and hair loss, both on the head and body
- Diminished sex drive
- Less spontaneous erections
- Testicular atrophy
- Sleep problems and night sweats
- Memory loss and poor concentration
- Fatigue, irritability and depression
- Loss of muscle mass and increased abdominal obesity
- Swollen breasts in men
- And more
Men with low testosterone have a significantly higher risk of heart disease as well as a higher mortality rate. So in addition to regular bodily inconveniences, low-T can also affect your overall health and seriously impact your well-being. Women also need low doses of testosterone for normal health and body functions.
Meet Your Low-T Solution: Testosterone Replacement Therapy
The good news is that Low-T is completely treatable! If you’re one of the millions suffering from low testosterone, a safe, effective solution is just a click away. Whether you’re male or female, Aspire Rejuvenation in Orlando and Pittsburgh has a customized testosterone replacement therapy solution for you. TRT can be delivered via injection, topical cream and more, meaning there is an option to suit your needs.
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Can:
- Enhance your sex drive and reduce libido problems
- Boost your mood and reduce feelings of depression
- Increase muscle mass and contribute to higher preservation of bone mass
- Allow for better concentration and higher energy
- Decrease symptoms of erectile dysfunction
- Decrease risks of heart disease
- Improve your nightly sleep
- Enhance your overall well-being
Why Schedule a TRT Consultation?
You’ll meet with our trained, compassionate team to assess your condition and discuss your options. We also perform tests for free testosterone, total testosterone and PSA in men to check your prostate.
After these tests are completed, we can meet with you again and decide on the best treatment for you. So don’t let low-T drag you down and affect your health
Ready to Get Started?
At Aspire Rejuvenation, we provide many different treatments to suit various needs. After finding the treatment that might be right for you, contact one of our confidential and discreet licensed physicians to schedule your consultation.
Not sure which solution is best for your needs? Let us help you find the right treatment.