Do you want to feel like your best self?
Most Americans are not meeting the recommended intake of one or more vitamins and minerals necessary to maintain optimal body functions.
Micronutrients serve a variety of purposes in the body, from building proteins that make up our body’s tissues to fueling cell processes necessary to generate energy.
If you’re not meeting your nutrition goals, injectable vitamins may be a viable solution to enhance your overall wellness.
Meet Your Solution: Injectable Vitamins
While it’s important to maintain a diet rich that’s rich in nutrients, it doesn’t guarantee you’re getting all the necessary vitamins and minerals you need.
Injectable vitamins deliver nutrients directly to the bloodstream and can be used in the treatment of nutritional deficiencies, to boost metabolism and enhance overall health.
At Aspire Rejuvenation, we offer a variety of vitamin and mineral supplement injections to support your wellness goals and overall health.
Our Injectable Vitamin Treatments
- NAD+: Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is necessary to generate a range of molecular reactions necessary to many biological functions. NAD+ therapy may support healthy brain function, combat chronic fatigue, increase energy, boost metabolism and speed the healing process.
- D3: Vitamin D3 helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus, supporting the immune system, brain, and nervous system. D3 is a key component in the regulation of insulin levels, supporting lung function and cardiovascular health.
- Glutathione: L-glutathione is a powerful antioxidant key to metabolizing fat, supporting immune function, forming sperm cells, fighting free radicals, helping with certain enzyme functions and making DNA.
- L-Carnitine: L-carnitine works to move fatty acids into your cells to be burned for energy. Supplementing with L-carnitine can support faster recovery from exercise or injury, increase oxygen supply to your muscles, reduce fatigue, reduce muscle soreness after exercise and support red blood cell production.
- Amino Blend: This blend of glutamine, arginine, ornithine, lysine, citrulline and carnitine amino acids may help boost metabolism, boost energy levels, increase endurance, and help to burn calories and fat.
Ready to Get Started?
At Aspire Rejuvenation, we provide many different treatments to suit various needs. After finding the treatment that might be right for you, contact one of our confidential and discreet licensed physicians to schedule your consultation.
Not sure which solution is best for your needs? Let us help you find the right treatment.